Friday, January 5, 2007

Back in the USA - and Back in the HOLE

WOW - I am back in the USA. I have a layover in LA and am able to see my parents who are vacationing with friends over new years. That is nice, seeing how I missed the entire holiday season, starting before Thanksgiving.

Anyway, I get on yet another airplane on Friday morning and come cruising into Jackson Hole. I step out of the plane and take a deep breath, smelling the clean, mountain air. A feeling of joy overcomes me. I have made it home from travelling around the world, and I can honestly say that I live in the most beautiful place I have ever been. I can't wait to see my dog, to get home, and to start working. (Yes - I LOVE Grand Dynamics) It's good to be back.

Soon enough I am greeted by Geanie cranking my favorite tunes and Telos, my chocolate lab, licking my face.

I get home, and begin my transition process back to Grand Dynamics, and reflection on what all this has meant...

No comments: